Follow on FaceBook

Friday, 30 October 2015

What is the Most Valuable Gift in Life? This Video Shows Something You Might Not Realize

Having everything in life is merely a dream that can never be fulfilled, unfortunately. However, having something invaluable and not realizing it is even more unfortunate. Often while stuck in our busy life, we forget a valuable gift that god has given us -that is- our mother. This heart-warming video shows how we eventually change our lives to stay afar from our mother and what should be done indeed.

Sunday, 18 October 2015

50 Life Advises from a 80 Year Old Man to all the Young People

Life comes with surprises. Especially if you are a youngster, you have a lot of twists and turns to face in your future. However, with a wise perspective towards life, you can still enjoy life as it comes and make the most out of your vivid young days. Here are 50 life advises from an 80 year old man shared by Pat Divily that you should print out and paste at your work desk to keep yourself happy and successful.

Thursday, 15 October 2015

20 Mind Bending Examples of Co-incidences That Happened in Real Life

Einstein once said that coincidence is god's way to remain anonymous. Believe it or not, there are many mysterious things in the world that still remains to be explained by science. There is no acceptable logical explanation about such things. One such thing is co-incidence. Why and how it works is still a mystery and the only logical reason to explain a co-incidence is to believe that there is some mysterious force working behind our lives.

Don't agree with me? Too good. Then you will enjoy this post the most. These are some hand-picked examples of real life incidents, accidents and happenings that are hard to believe but are 100% real. Google up if you don't believe. Share if you enjoy it.

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

50 Best Free Blogging Sites to Start Your Own Blog

Blogging is the best way to build backlinks and perform SEO for your website. Unlike other strategies where you are not guaranteed to get dofollow backlinks, blogging allows you to get do follow backlinks along with preferred anchor texts for SEO of your site. As it is totally content based SEO strategy, blogging is best for the long term growth of website.

Below is the list of 50, high PR, high quality, verified Free Blogging Sites Online. Feel free to share and comment. 

Sr. No Website Pagerank
1 9
2 9
3 9
5 8
7 8
8 7
9 7
10 7
11 7
12 7
13 7
14 7
15 6
16 6
17 6
18 6
19 6
20 6
21 6
22 5
23 5
24 5
25 5
26 5
27 5
28 5
29 5
30 5
31 5
32 5
33 5
34 5
35 5
36 5
37 5
38 5
39 5
40 5
41 4
42 4
43 4
44 4
45 4
46 4
47 4
48 3
49 2
50               3

Friday, 22 August 2014

10 Big Life Advices To Paste At Your Working desk

>> Thinking big is truly great & works magically, but action is unavoidably necessary.

>> Working hard is not the only thing you need to be successful, you should first have a solid plan & positive belief the most to divert your efforts into fruitful direction.

>> You may force yourself to do what you don't like and achieve great results by working hard (if everything went successful), but when you do what you like, success becomes secondary & work becomes muse.

>> Choosing your hobby as your profession gives you ultimate power to work hard consistently & offers you the chance to be THE BEST YOU on earth.

>> Don't give up your life dreams for short term goals. Otherwise what you get won't make you happy at the end.

>> Don't try to please everybody. You won't ever succeed at doing that. Try to please your soul. As you do what makes you happy, you will be more likely to make others happy.

>> Keep learning & upgrading yourself. It is necessary if you want to last long on your position.

>> Your own inner voice is most powerful advisor of yours than any other book & person, no matter how famous it is.

>> Even if you stay aware & consciously moderating your actions, bad companionship can badly ruin your life and keep you from every goal. Be with people you would love to be sort of.

>> You can't do every single mistake in this world as life is too short for that, learn from experts and add your own soul in your work, this will make you successful.

Bless you.

Monday, 18 August 2014

Top 25 Websites For Amazing Random Facts

Internet is best medium for spending your free time. However, sometimes you feel bored and need an awe factor that makes you say...WTF.

Yes, we all love to find out random interesting facts that are real but hard to believe. So I decided to put some sweat out & find at least 20 websites that share amazing facts to keep your awe factor up. Result was amazing, here are 25 brain busting websites you will love to bookmark. Kindly share if you like this list.

Website Description Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Random Facts Science Facts For Kids Psychological Facts Know the facts about trending stories and news Know each fact with a chick's photo Facts About US States Comprehensive facts for independent thinkers American Fact Finder- Enter area codes and find facts about that state 10 Facts About Everything

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

25 Most Lively Festivals Of World To See Before You Die [Videos]

1.Glastonbury festival, England

2.Lantern festival, Taiwan

3.Oil wrestling festival, Kirkpinar